Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
At lydendental we aim to provide total dental health for you and your family. Our aim is to help your family have healthy, happy smiles for life. We work with you to achieve and maintain healthy teeth and gums. We spend time discussing and sharing information; highlighting the latest advances in improving one's smile, crooked teeth, and fitting anti-snoring devices to help people get a good night’s sleep. The team at lydendental is friendly, caring and experienced, dedicated to happy patients and happy smiles
We opened up our practice in Carrigaline back in 2005.
Check out our About Us page for more information and to view all our team members.
1) Attendance by appointment only. Please call 021 4848017 or 021 4848004
2) Attend alone at the specified appointment time (unless a parent/Carer is required) and inform us of your arrival
3) Leave personal belongings in the car and wait to be called
4) Your temperature will be taken on arrival
5) We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer on arrival into the premises
6) Please inform us if you develop any symptoms of Covid 19 within 14 days of your appointment, if you have recently been tested or if you have been in close contact with someone who has recently been tested
Please feel free to contact us with any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible here.
he lydendental team consist of 3 dentists, a hygienist and 5 nurses/ receptionists At lydendental you will find a friendly, welcoming and caring environment where we offer modern, innovative dentistry. Our practice has easy access , parking and wheelchair accessibility. We offer a wide range of services
At lydendental we put a strong emphasis on preventive treatment. Visit Preventive Treatments to find out more.
Orthodontics is the correction of crooked and crowded teeth. Visit Orthodontics Treatments to find out more.
Restorative Dentistry focuses on fixing broken or diseased areas of the mouth. Visit Restorative Treatments to find out more
Cosmetic dentistry imporves the appearanc in teeth, gums and/or bite. Visit Cosmetic Treatments to find out more.
Routine treatments which include examinations, diagnosis, treatment of infections and dental/facial pain. Visit General Treatments for more.
Porttitor communicate pandemic data rather than enabled niche pandemic data rather markets neque pulvinar vitae.